The event that I am looking forward to commemorate is my graduation which is just about 7 months away from now.This event will be very important to me because it indicates the end of my high school education and it gets me all ready to soon go off to college and be a much better independent learner. Not only this, it will also allow me to realise I am a grown up especially by the age of 18 now and have to soon live on my own without my parents by my side.
To commemorate this event, I would like to celebrate it by hosting a party maybe at my house whereby I will invite my good friends from SFS to celebrate it with me. To make this event even more memorable, I will encourage my friends to bring along their graduation robes and any other significant memorable items that they have to celebrate our friendship.The purpose of this is I want to arrange a time during the party whereby we can do something similar like a campfire session so everyone will sit in a circle and chat about anything. We might even end up sharing secrets and talk about each other's wonderful memories. This is a good thing because after this celebration day, we will all probably be off to different places in the world and this is indeed going to be upsetting. This may also be the only chance that we can actually express each other's thoughts and feelings so there can be times that we might end up crying or even laughing. I will allow them to wear any clothing they want to the party but I will encourage them to wear their graduation robes at the end of the party so we can all have a group picture together. For food, it won't really matter as much as long as we are all happy and enjoying our times together. Of course, I will celebrate this event with my family too.
Because graduation is a really important and wonderful event to commerate in my life, I will hope to be able to have a picture that I can always bring along with me everywhere I go to signify my love for all of my friends and family. I personally think that photos are the best way to keep memories alive forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment